- 25% of Diabetes Patient Experience foot Problem in their lifetime.
- Risk of Amputation 40 times high Compared to Non Diabetics.
- Every 30 seconds – one Diabetic looses his/her toes / foot / limb in the world.
Click here to download the presentation
Topics included in the presentation
- Burden & Magnitude
- Stages In Diabetic Foot
- Components Of Management
- Metabolic Control
- Mechanical Control
- Healing Of Neuropathic Ulcer Using Customised Afo
- Educational Control
- Vascular Control
- Microbiological Control
- Wound Control
- Case Study With Plermin
- Surgical Approach To Diabetes Foot Care
- T: Timely
- E: Effective
- A: Accurate
- M: Management